I am sharing today, a recipe for red wine and steak lovers. If you have any doubts regarding the procedure or ingredients of this recipe just ping us here.
- ½ cup of red wine.
- 2 tablespoons of thyme, freshly chopped.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- One 2 lb inside round marinating steak, about an inch thick.
- In a large shallow glass dish, combine the red wine, thyme, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add the steak and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in your refrigerator for about 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Place the steak on a greased grill over high heat, brushing with enough marinade to coat, then discarding remaining marinade.
- Close the lid and cook for 7 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil. Allow standing for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice across the grain at an angle and serve.