If you are tired of drinking wine or making sangria from wine, today I am sharing with you baked chicken in wine recipe.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ¾ cup of Chablis, Sauternes or dry sherry.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 fryer chicken, about 3 lbs.
- Paprika, to taste.
- Combine the crushed garlic, lemon juice, oil, wine, salt and white wine.
- Pour over chicken in a shallow baking pan.
- Let marinate about 4 hours, turning frequently.
- Heat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Sprinkle chicken generously with paprika.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange chicken on the heated platter.
- Serve sauce separately.